Friday, December 3, 2010

Breakfast is a Great Way to Start the Day (and a Blog)


Like everyone I really love my beautiful kids. I have a 6yo boy, 3yo girl and 1yo boy. They are great kids and I love spending time with them but day-to-day life can sometime get in the way. Whether it is the many daily loads of washing from toilet training or cleaning the never ending mess time seems to get away. This blog is a purposeful effort to do more meaningful thing with them.

Day 1: Breakfast is a Great Way to Start the Day.....


Looking for inspiration and energy and already having a hungry baby pulling on my pj pants I thought we could start this adventure gently by modifying what I already have to do. Saturday morning is pancakes which I normally make. Today I thought it is time Nic (6) learnt how to do it. You never know one day (maybe soon) I can lie in bed while my coffee is brewed (how young can you be to do a barista course) and breakfast is made.

From the picture above you can see that we did get to eat. My coffee of courage (and patience) is in the background. Nic had lots of fun and even didn't watch TV for half an hour. A few miss flips and only a little bit of crunch from egg shells it wasn't the disaster it could have been. Maybe this adventure isn't as harrowing as I had feared.
Until tomorrow......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment